Date: Thursday, June 11, 2009
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Place: MidHudson Library System, Poughkeepsie
Presenter: Sukey Molloy
Cost: $25 for non-MHLS libraries (includes lunch)
This program is good for library staff working with children, ages 1 – 5 who want to take part in a fun, active and thought provoking workshop in action based learning for library and pre-school environment.
The workshop will cover:
- Creating fun and interactive circle activities
- Designing developmentally based circle time curriculum
- Learning terms and facts related to movement and the developing brain
- Learning new lap rides, finger plays, movement stories
- Learning how to include rhythm, kinesthetic previews, and visual cues
- Enhancing story book & felt board activities, and more
Register online for this workshop.